It’s my fourth time visiting Hong Kong and 2nd time in Macau and with those visits I learned a lot of things on how to make the most of your days and time in Hong Kong and Macau. Here’s the itinerary that we used during our travel last June 4-8.
Day 1 – Travel from Manila to Macau
- Cebu Pacific Manila to Macau (Seat Sale)
- Check In at the Holiday Inn Cotai Macau
- 2,000 pesos/ head good for quadruple sharing with breakfast buffet, welcome drinks and free shuttle.
- 899 pesos/head – Airfare – Cebu Pacific
Day 2 – Macau – HKZMB – Hong Kong
- (Morning) Breakfast at the Orbit, swimming at Holiday Inn health club then Sightseeing in Macau, travel to Ruins of St. Paul, Venetian Macau, Parisian Macau
- (Afternoon) Check out at 2pm and travel to HKZMB to board a bus going to HK.
- (Late afternoon -evening) drop by the airport to pick up Klook MTR tickets. Check in at Airbnb.
- 69 HKD or 414 pesos for HKZMB bus fare,
- 2500 pesos/person airbnb for 4 days and 3 nights.
- 1,050 pesos/person MTR tickets unlimited rides for 3 days and 1 way Airport Express bought from klook using a discount coupon worth 250 pesos.
Day 3 – Free Attractions (parks and garden) and Disneyland
- 3056 pesos/person Disneyland Ticket bought during Klook Travel Fest includes 1 day park entry and 1 food voucher (lunch or dinner worth 149 HKD).
Day 4 – Ngong Ping, Ocean Park and Shopping
- (Morning) Ngong Ping 360
- ( Afternoon) Ocean Park
- (Night) Temple street Night Market
- 1,266 pesos Ngong Ping 360 Crystal Cabin Return Tickets – bought via Klook App using a coupon discount worth 250 pesos.
- 1,300 pesos Ocean Park Ticket bought during Klook Travel Fest Klook Travel Fest Buy Take 1 promo.
Day 5 – HK – Manila
- 1399 pesos/head – Airfare via Cebu Pacific HK – Manila
Total Expenses: 13,884 pesos per head, it does not include your food allowance and shopping pocket money but you got to visit all the top attraction in Hong Kong.
Note: We weren’t able to visit The Peak because the Tram is under maintenance.